Important Note: To redeem and receive the discount, you must contact me directly. (email@example.com) Certificates cannot be redeemed via online ordering. This offer is good only from April 1-30, however, you will have until June 15, 2013 to redeem certificates. Click on the "Shop Now" tab to start shopping!
This week for "Monday Mishmash", I had planned to show you a card using a combination of traditional stamping and MDS2. However, the April Fools' Gremlins have been playing havoc with my printer so instead I've created a Gift Card Holder using a Medium Envelope.
|Gift card holder made from Stampin' Up Medium Envelope|
Materials and Tools:
Very Vanilla Medium Envelope
Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla CS
Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Marker
Best of Birthdays Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
3/16" Corner Punch
Tabletop Paper Cutter
- Cut 2 pieces of Midnight Muse CS: 4 5/8" x 3" and 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" (use corner punch to clip edges of this piece.)
- Fold medium envelope in half and crease using bone folder. Open and cut a "V" shape in the flap. Seal the left size of the envelope flap. See photos below:
- Use Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Marker to color stamps. Stamp images onto envelope and "Happy Birthday to You" on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla CS.
- Use scissors to trim the birthday greeting from the cardstock and use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to the Midnight Muse CS. Adhere this tag to stamped envelope base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach the folded envelope to the 4 5/8" x 3" Midnight Muse CS using SNAIL adhesive.
- Insert gift card! It is not shown but you may also use a hole punch to create small opening to run ribbon through. Tie closed after inserting gift card.
To purchase any of the materials used, click here and remember the April shopping reward!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check in later this week for "Creation Thursday".
Until then, have a good week!