My shares today are more swaps that were prepared for convention. The theme of each was Christmas, thus the title of this post. Two of the cards use carryover holiday items and the other uses a new stamp set from the soon to be released Holiday Catalog.
The card that is my favorite is below. It's not clearly shown in the photo but the card has just the right amount of sparkle.
|Stampin' Up! Northern Flurry Christmas Card|
Steps for making card:
- Attach the Designer Series Paper (from upcoming Holiday catalog) to card base (Cherry Cobbler, item #119685).
- Emboss the Whisper White card stock (item #100730) using the Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (item #120902).
- Use Holiday Ornaments Framelits (item #127816) to cut an ornament shape in the corner of the card stock in the area not embossed.
- Attach to Designer Series layer of card.
- Use Dazzling Details (item #124117) and a small paint brush to highlight embossed snowflakes.
- Stamp greeting from Petite Pairs Stamp Set (item #128706 wood or 122497 clear) onto Whisper White card stock, attach and add small bow using Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (item #123125) at ornament top.
|Christmas card using Stampin' Up! Evergreen Stamp Set|
The last card uses Winter Frost Designer Series Paper and the Festive Flurry Stamp and Framelits Set from the Holiday Catalog. It is a great stamp set that can be used to create a variety of winter themed cards, invitations and decorations!
|Season's Greetings using Stampin' Up! Festive Flurry Stamp and Framelit Set|
Hope you have enjoyed "Christmas in July".
If you have any questions, please contact me: email@example.com.
To place an order, click on the "Shop Now" tab or click here.
My bags are packed, I'm ready to go! Convention here I come!
Have a great week!